This book will explain to you:
* The History of Total Quality Management (TQM).
* TQM Principles in simple words for clear understanding.
* How TQM can be related to other Management Principles.
* How TQM principles can be implemented in Service Sector.
* Definition of common terms used in TQM.
* Define “Quality”. (Accountability, Affordability, Availability ..).
* Costs associated with TQM (Cost of Quality, POC, PONC, etc..).
* Define the word “Customer” in detail.
* Statistical Process Control (SPC).
* Measurement indices used in TQM.
* Tools used in TQM (Pareto Charts, Fish Bone Diagram, etc..).
* Communication System for TQM implementation.
* Strains of Factory System of production and solving them.
* Training for TQM implementation.
* Step wise Implementation of TQM system in your company.
* Fundamentals of Computers and RDBMS (Eg:- Oracle).
* Statistics and Scientific Methods for Managers.
* An Evaluation Questionnaire for TQM system in your company.
Appreciation and review
for this book.
Excerpts from Philip B. Crosby's Foreword
[Father of "Zero Defect" Philosophy.]
am very impressed by the information Mr. Kiritharan has gathered and the
determination he makes about its application. He is reaching out to help the
reader have a clear understanding.
Most of those in management, as well as many quality professionals, view quality
as a sort of add on to activity. Actually it has to become embedded in the
daily activities of each area...."
to be built into the fabric of the organization. I think this book is a
big step in bringing this about."
Message of Philip B. Crosby's Appreciation]
Head- Human Resources.
SSI Education Division.
I am pleased to inform that the book written by Gana Kiritharan on "Total
Quality Management - A system to Implement " is very good. He has presented the
concept in a simple manner so that a lay person can understand. The
presentation of tables ,graphs and examples used are very relevant .
VP of Business Development
DEA Core, LLC
Birmingham MI 48009
The new book (Total Quality Management - A System to Implement) sounds
[ SALES INFO - BOOKS ]